Personal Data Protection Policy
Protection of personal data is very important to us. In the document below, we inform you what personal data we process, why we process it, for how long, and what are your rights.
Who is the Controller?
The personal data controller is Proficio Marketing s.r.o., with its registered office at Údolní 552/31, 602 00, Brno, Czech Republic, company ID:50600753, registered at the Regional Court in Brno, section C, file 79259 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
How can you contact us?
In the case of any inquiries, please call us at: +420 736 241 014, or e-mail: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are short text files created by a web server and stored on your computer through your browser. When you come to the same website later, the browser will send the stored cookie back and the server will acquire all the information it stored on your computer. Cookies are used by the vast majority of websites.
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be distinguished according to the entity that places them on your computer, i.e.:
- First-party cookies – their validity is limited to the web domain you are currently browsing. These cookies are considered the safest.
- Third party cookies – are placed via a script from another domain. As such, users can be tracked across domains. They are often used for evaluating the effectiveness of advertising channels.
Cookies can also be distinguished according to duration:
- Session cookies – they are deleted from your computer once you close the browser
- Persistent cookies – they remain after you close the browser and are deleted only after a very long time (depending on the settings of your browser and settings of the cookies). You can also delete them manually.
They can further be distinguished according to their purpose:
- Technical – enabling basic website functions (e.g. viewing videos, sharing content etc.)
- Analytical – collecting non-anonymous data on user behaviour. By using these cookies, we are able adapt the website so that it is more user-friendly for you.
- Remarketing – targeting advertising to users who have visited on our website before.
- Conversion – these help us evaluate the success rate of campaigns.
On our website we use the following cookies:
- Technical – first party, session cookies. These ensure the technical functionality of the website, i.e. logins, use of services etc.
- Google Tag Manager – this service is only used for managing measuring codes, it does not use any cookies itself and it does not record any data. Conditions of processing data by the Google Tag Manager service.
- Google Analytics – first party, persistent cookies. These are used to generate anonymous statistics on website use. The processor of data acquired on the basis of these cookies is Google LLC. Conditions of processing data by the Google Analytics service.
We do not place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We may place user ID in cookies, but it does not enable third parties to identify a specific person.
You may delete cookies in your browser – in general, this tool is located in the “History” of visited websites.
Browsers enable you to block the storage of cookies on your computer. However, in such case the functionality of such websites will be limited. Information on settings regarding the storage of cookie files on your computer is available on the website of the respective browser provider:
Android – various browsers
Additional information on cookies and their use is available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
This website uses Google Analytics
This website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereafter referred to as “Google”). The Google Analytics service uses cookie files. Information on the website use along with the contents of cookie files will be transferred by Google and stored on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate the website use and to create reports on its activity designated for the website operator, and to provide other services concerning the website activity and use of the internet as such. Google may also provide this information to third parties, if required by the law or if such third parties process this information for Google.
The Google Analytics service is expanded to include related advertising functions provided by Google, namely:
- summaries of views in the Google advertising network,
- remarketing (viewing of advertisements in the content network based on the viewed products),
- expanded demographic summaries (reporting of anonymous demographic data),
- user ID – function of Google Analytics allowing the measurement and analysis of user behaviour across devices. A chain of numbers or letters is used as a user ID, we never use personal data allowing third parties to identify a specific person.
More information on the processing and use of data is available at Google terms and conditions.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous data on the website use to the Google Analytics service, you can use a plugin provided by Google. After installation to your browser and activation, your data will no longer be sent.